CAREERS: Dev Ops / QA Engineer
Dev Ops / QA Engineer
We are looking for a bright and energetic team member to help manage the testing, deployment, operation and maintenance of our ground-breaking products in transport. Is that you?
About us: Esoterix Systems is a specialist intelligent mobility technology provider. Our multi-disciplinary team has made it our mission to harness technical possibilities for solutions to some of the world’s most pressing transport problems. And we have an impressive track record of in-the-field trials with engagement from major industry partners.
Why Esoterix: This is an exciting time to be joining us. Public transport has been hard hit by the pandemic and the industry is looking to technology to help it build stronger customer relationships. This is an opportunity to make a positive contribution to equitable and sustainable transport at a time we all need to move towards carbon neutrality.
Where: You can work from our office in Bristol, remotely, or mix it up as you prefer.
We are looking for:
- Dev Ops – Your primary responsibility is to manage the testing, deployment, integration and maintenance of our products, and supporting data sets in test, staging and live environments. We require automated monitoring and alerts upon our live systems in particular.
- Quality Assurance – Your secondary responsibility is to design, create and automate testing capability for our products at sub-system and system levels in all environments.
- Initiative – You are experienced enough to design programmes of work and break them down into distinct tasks with reportable milestones. We expect you to work within our sprint-based process.
- Flexibility – You understand the need to build long-term technical value while also being ready to respond to new situations clearly and calmly.
- Enthusiasm – You take pride in being thorough and following process. And you are inspired by the company’s mission to deliver social and environmental value.
Indicative salary: £40,000 – £60,000 per annum depending on experience. We imagine we are most likely to offer this position to a candidate with 5 years of relevant experience, but we will also consider candidates with less experience that demonstrate expertise and a passion to learn.
CAREERS: Residential Building Estimator
Employer: HBXL Professional Services
Location: Home based, anywhere in UK
Employment: Permanent, full-time
Closes: 30 June 2021