CAREERS: Full Stack Developer
Be part of something amazing at Found!
We are building a new team of amazing, kind and talented people to work with our existing awesome gang at Found. Having a strong company culture and making sure everyone is happy and motivated at work is super important to us, we are looking for individuals who excel in what they do but are not afraid to push into new areas and want to continue learning and developing themselves We champion diversity, innovation, creativity and challenging the norm. Above all we work as one team and
always support each other. We are driven by our purpose of doing good through our business and building the community that protects.
We have built a community based network powered by leading edge technology to help find, track and repatriate people with their valuables and pets. An Insuretech with ambitious plans to build our product portfolio out further we’re looking for a Full Stack Developer who can contribute to our growth and shape the future of Found.
We’re hiring a Full Stack Developer to join our Technology Team and be part of taking our product portfolio to the next level. As one of the early members of our Technology Team you’ll be pivotal in shaping Found’s technology strategy, along with having plenty of opportunity for career progression as we scale. We’re passionate about technology with machine learning and image recognition in our tech stack. The role offers the ability to get hands on with new technologies and develop your skill set.
What you will be doing:
- Applying your Java and Python skills to develop Found’s front and backend applications
- Defining the Found architecture to deliver our product portfolio to Found users and business partners
- Working in a product based agile development environment, you will be contributing all the way through
from design to the operation of Found’s products
- Driving good working practices in Found, for example continuous delivery
- Working with cloud providers services including AWS and Google
- Developing API’s to integrate our services with our partner offerings
- Using Gitlab, Jira and Trello to manage your work
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience developing products in an agile environment, using Java and Python
- Can work with non relational databases such as MongoDB
- Is a team player with the ability to take the initiative to ensure we’re using technology to supercharge Found’s growth and deliver leading customer experience
- Is able to find the balance between maintaining existing features and innovating to produce new
features and products
- Is passionate about developing themselves and the team around them
It’s important to us that you can be yourself and have the opportunity to realise your potential at Found. We offer flexible working with the option to split your time between home working and our office in London. We offer a competitive salary, pension and 25 days holiday per year, plus a day off for your birthday. Found has a culture of continuous learning with employees receiving an annual budget for resources and accreditations to help you grow and develop
Send your CV to email@example.com
CAREERS: Office Manager and Book-Keeper
Location: Future Space, Bristol / Homeworking
Closes: 22 October 21
CAREERS: Finance Assistant
Employer: Pyramis Solutions
Location: Future Space, Bristol
Closes: 30 September 21