For scientists or innovators looking for a place to grow and develop their technology, our flexible workshops and laboratories could offer a great base. Located in a secure area of Future Space, these units are a blank canvas designed to a high standard to allow you to create your own space that is just right your area of expertise whether this is in life sciences or light manufacturing. The work of our recent clients demonstrates the potential of these spaces, with fit outs covering applications including microbiology, gene therapy and robotics product development.
These units are a blank canvas and perfect for creating your own private space. They can be used as workshops for light manufacturing & assembly, or upgraded in to a lab space for small pharma and life science companies.
- Private space within a controlled access zone
- Ability to install gas lines, sinks & extraction
- 3 phase power connections
- Optional access to shared facilities & equipment
- Standard power and data connections already in place
- Chemical and hazardous waste removal
- Prices available upon request
Additional University Support
As part of our service you have on site access to a wide range of support which will enable you to grow and develop your business further.
- Our on site Innovation Director who can support you with the development of your strategy and on making it happen
- One to many workshops/information sessions/road shows organised by our in-house business support team
- Expert help on site from our resident specialists in all things finance and legal
- Access to UWE academics and students for research/development purposes and internship’s and collaboration projects
- Someone to help guide you in the right direction on each step of your business journey.
Join our growing community of innovators today.