FOR OUR RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC PLEASE CLICK HERE READ MORE
- This event has passed.
Facebook’s Digital Skills Training Programme Workshop – Open to everyone
@ 1:00 PM - 5:00 PMFree
Facebook’s Digital Skills Training Programme Workshop is coming to Future Space, Bristol on May 16th, 2019.
This is the first event of its kind in the South West region and demand is exceeding all expectations!
Move fast and secure your seat, now [Limited spaces available].
What are Facebook’s Digital Skills Training Workshops?
The workshops are highly engaging, face-to-face, practical workshops led by the best digital expert trainers in the UK and Ireland.
They’re designed to equip attendees with the hard and soft skills they need to succeed in a future digital economy workforce.
The training is led by BuzzStart Academy with the best select expert coaches in the UK and Ireland.
Tickets are FREE.
Who’s it for?
Modules have been designed for the target demographic of 18 – 30. However, we welcome all ages 18+ and will not turn anyone away. You must bring ID to show you are 18+ as well as your digital ticket to gain entry.
What will I get if I attend?
1. You will receive Facebook certification.**
2. You will receive training from the best expert trainers in the UK and Ireland.
3. You will make new friends, network and be inspired.
4. You will acquire new soft and hard skills.
5. You will believe anything is possible.
**You must attend the entire workshop and complete all instructed activities to release your Facebook certificate*
. Innovation [conceive, prototype and build a wireframe business within 70 minutes]
. Social Marketing [Learn the four step process for success on Social Media]
1. One ticket per registrant [they’re gold-dust].
2. Only register if you’re 100% certain you’re going to show up on the day and complete the entire workshop.
3. Turn up earlier than the scheduled start time! We will wait for no one.
4. Bring a tablet [ios or android] or mobile phone with you and download Marvel app, Weebly and CV Simulator apps the day or week before [not on the day of the event.
5. Complete all instructed activities within the workshop for the release of your Facebook certificate.
6. Respect everyone in the room and help one another. No question or suggestion is stupid.
7. Network and make new friends.
8. Have LOTS OF FUN